суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

blissmagazine.co.uk




XD I wonder if thereapos;s much we should accomplish with this party? I thought it would be a nice scene for us to get back in the groove

SORRY to Stormer Kimber will most definitely reply. Question: Is the crossed out section of the letter legible at all? Would she be able to make it out, you think? Or was it just a stray thought Stormer had that sheapos;s keeping private?


Also, with Halloweapos;en around the corner I was wondering if we should be doing anything special for that. ;3 Itapos;s my favourite not-holiday. X3 You should see my house. O_O; Christmas doesnapos;t even compare

I noticed we acquired an icon Itapos;s lovely :D


P.S. Iapos;m having so much fun with you guys. <3 Iapos;ve never loved an RP this much; you guys really make me happy to be involved ^_^
blissmagazine.co.uk, blissmagazine, blissmagasine, blissmag.com.uk.



Комментариев нет: