понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

array to string vbscript




Genki desu ka?�
watashi wa genki desu

Its a new start I guess you can say.� S got a girl and now its not as awkward to think and talk about him as he has a gf now.� I think its a good thing though.� Although I feel much better abotu being friends with him, I guess its like this songapos;s lyric:
Ima mo kono sora no shita tsunagatte iru to
Even now underneath this sky, I am still connected to you.� Thats roughly what it means.� Its basically the same thing.� No matter what walk of life we are at or what path we are both on, I know that there is something there that will never be broken, a connection that is not formed by love/like or feelings, but just by the past.� I think its just because weapos;ve always been friends, even under the circumstances that have occured.� I just hope that in the future weapos;ll still be able to be friends.� I mean right now its only slightly awkward.� When I walked by them for the first time, for some reason I felt a strange tugging on my heart.� No, I wouldnapos;t describe it as jealousy, nor envy.� For some reason it just felt like my heart jumped or something.� I think although I no longer have feelings for him, I still get some sort of reaction from that.� And for some reason, it feels like since he got a gf, hes become closer to me in a werid way.� Not in a way where its awkward, its just in a way where I think just because we are both on the same page right now.� Well Iapos;m going to go do some productive work now.� Just had to get that off my chest.





circuit electronic ignition schematic, array to string vbscript, array to string vb, array to string javascript, array to string java.



Комментариев нет: